Why can’t sideboards be furniture? That’s why the STORE FLEX on casters is quickly where you need it.
It easily acts as a storage space for students’ material boxes as well as an intentional barrier so groups can work without bothering each other. Or it can be used in the hallway to quickly create a separate space.
- Mobile storage space
- Can be used as a room divider
- Countless partitioning options
- Highly durable (body is screwed together and has a 19 mm back wall)
- 15 different interior partitions available
- With integrated brake function
- Removable boxes
- Two box sizes
- Can be pushed under our tables using a separate rail
- Pull-out arrestor for the boxes
- Boxes available in a variety of colours
School, university, educational facilities, kindergartens
19 mm quality chipboard, melamine-coated, ABS edge 2 mm, radius R2
polypropylene 2.4 mm wall thickness
Standard décors, melamine, white.
Boxes in the following colours:
Interior dimensions: 28 × 37 × 7.5 cm (W × D × H)
Exterior dimensions: 31.5 × 42.6 × 7.5 cm (W × D × H)
Interior dimensions: 28.5 × 37 × 15 cm (W × D × H)
Exterior dimensions: 31.5 × 42.6 × 15 cm (W × D × H)
STORE FLEX: 3-compartment grid 1050 × 820 × 480
STORE FLEX: 4-compartment grid 1395 × 820 × 480
Box 1 interior dimensions: 280 × 150 × 370
Box 2 interior dimensions: 280 × 75 × 370
Data in different formats for architects and planners available on request.
You can find further product details in the data sheet:
The multi-coloured boxes are practical and holds DIN A4-format books, workbooks and utensils. Students simply remove their box and push it onto a separate track under their FLEX TABLE. So quick, so easy.